Contracts Support AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 8 months
Job Summary: The entry level Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a large contract management program encompassing the lifecycle of a contract. Responsibilities will include support, training, system administration, reporting, maintaining data integrity and enforcing company policies.
- Manage system support requests
- Help users complete contract projects in system
- Search for existing contracts (including legacy or archived)
- Answering questions on contracting process/ policy
- Support E-signing contracts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; concentration in business, legal or communications preferred
- Support our E-sourcing or buying desk functions as necessary or assigned.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.