Contracts CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The Contracts Coordinator is responsible for providing critical contractual and operational support to the Sales team, managing the contracts process from start to finish, while acting as a project manager for each opportunity. The intent of this role is to create capacity for the Sales team by managing their contractual needs, acting as a subject matter expert, problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Provide requested contracts to Sales inclusive of deal specific information; draft pricing schedules and review modifications thereto upon confirming business expectations with Sales; review professional services statements of work and recommend modifications to ensure continuity with company business practices.
- Proactively identify disparities, gaps and contradictions in business specifications within contracts or requests from Sales, then edit documents accordingly, seeking approvals if necessary. Take a creative approach to problem solving by seeking clarity on complex contractual issues from business owners, then implementing non-standard language within contracts.
- Resolve business and operational matters by weighing customer requirements against internal company policies, finding as much compromise as possible in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Education/Experience: 4-year college degree with minimum of 3-5 years contracts administration experience
- General understanding of standard contract provisions, e.g. liability, confidentiality, indemnity, etc.
- Solid writing, editing and proofing skills as they relate to drafting and modifying contractual documents
- Strong attention to detail, particularly as it relates to compliance with company policy to be reflected in contracts, in addition to corresponding with internal and external customers
- Ability to gain an understanding of a project through communications with Sales or by reading a contractual document including professional services statements of work
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence and achieve results through others
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.