Contracts AdminApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 months with possibility of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for making highly confidential, timely decisions based on evidence and on merit, within your appropriate authority level, and take responsibility for the results; gathering all relevant information, utilizing an analytical and logical approach to problem solving, and accurately assessing impact of decisions on your own business area and overall.
- Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to ensure the successful implementation, coordination, and administration of contracting and pricing procedures for the Dept. This may include contract terms and conditions, products, and prices for various market segments (i.e., pharmaceutical, medical device, home therapies, government, default, list, etc.) and customer-types (i.e., internal, external, wholesaler/distributor, joint venture contract pricing. Accountable for contracts management systems and other administration.
- Implements, coordinates, and administers contract terms and conditions, products, and prices in Salesforce.com and IFS for various market and customer-type segments, ensuring accuracy and compliance to applicable procedures.
- Acts as administrator for contracts systems, including contracts management system (Salesforce.com), IFS pricing, Birst, Microsoft Applications and prepares routine and ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for wholesaler/distributor price notifications, including eligible entities. For example, prepare, submit, disseminate, and administer business information, such as contract pricing, terms, and eligible entities maintenance, necessary to support contract business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years of contracts and/or commercial operations related experience; with an advanced degree no experience may be necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite products necessary, including proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment is essential
- Must be well-organized and be able in work in a demanding environment.
- Experience and knowledge of commercial operations, shared services, SalesForce.com, IFS and Birst is a plus.
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.