Contract SpecialistApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This individual will assist the Contracts Manager with reviewing and responding to requests for contract initiation and review, generating agreements using legal templates, negotiating the terms of routine agreements, and updating the company’s contracts management system with key agreement terms.
- Perform data entry and data maintenance activities to ensure the key terms of agreements are accurately reflected in contract management system
- Prepare term summaries of agreements (confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, etc.) and assist with approval and signature processes
- Generate a variety of reports for tracking and documenting legal team activities to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Assist the Contracts Manager with negotiating, drafting and facilitating the execution of contracts, including non-disclosure agreements, consulting agreements, clinical trial agreements, services agreements and statements of work
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 - 4 years' experience in a Legal or Contracts position or comparable experience required
- Experience with Agiloft contract management software a plus
- Ability to draft contracts, renewals, statements of work, amendments, etc. from templates, and review and negotiate basic contracts, including CDAs, MTAs, Services Agreements and Consulting Agreements
- Strong organization and project management skills, excellent judgment, and a great deal of resourcefulness
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.