Contract RecruiterApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 7 months
Job Summary: The Senior Recruiter will define and execute sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. While partnering with the hiring manager to manage the full recruitment lifecycle, the Senior Recruiter will attract, assess, and hire qualified candidates.
- Serve as an HR Business Partner with an expertise in Talent Acquisition
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies.
- Provide counsel to Hiring Managers during Talent Strategy Discussions, and during the recruitment lifecycle, of changing market conditions.
- Manage and drive the recruiting lifecycle: source, assess candidates via telephone interview, manage the interview process, debrief with hiring teams during the selection process, check references, and negotiate offers.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6+ years of work experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing
- 6+ years of Recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.