Contract Recruiter - Franklin NHApply Now
Location: Franklin, New Hampshire 03235
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Efficiently and effectively, fill high volume manufacturing positions.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment (LinkedIn, Indeed, and Zip Recruiter)
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Set up phone and in person Interviews with hiring managers.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in Workday.
- Recruiting in manufacturing environment.
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of recruiting hourly positions.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong organization and attention-to-detail skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft products, including Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in a deadline driven environment.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.