Contract Labor SpecialistApply Now
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will facilitate the recruiting process of contract labor (temp-to-hire) resources. In addition, this individual will be responsible for building great relationships with customers such as Hiring Managers, Vendors, and teammates.
- Partner closely with management to understand current and future contract labor needs.
- Create and distribute requisitions for review, approval, and vendor assignment utilizing the company’s applicant track system.
- Assess daily progress of qualified candidate submittals by Suppliers and ensure the vendor understands the requirements.
- Facilitate candidate submissions to Hiring Managers and manage all steps in hiring process
- Ensure key processes are followed and requirements are met.
- Build strong relationships through professional interaction, consistent follow-up, and ongoing communication.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of talent acquisition or related experience
- 2-3 years of utilizing Workday
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SharePoint, and with recruitment applicant tracking systems
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.