contract labor SpecialistApply Now
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 months to start, likely to extend or convert
- Partner closely with management to understand current and future contract labor needs.
- Create and distribute requisitions for review, approval, and vendor assignment utilizing applicant tracking system
- Assess daily progress of qualified candidate submittals by suppliers and ensure the vendor understands the requirements
- Facilitate candidate submission to Hiring managers and manage all steps in hiring process
- Ensure key processes are followed and met
- Build strong relationships through professional interaction, consistent follow-up and ongoing communication
- Provide feedback on vendor performance
- Support onboarding process and drive exceptional Contract labor experience for all stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of talent acquisition or related experience
- Strong business acumen; knows or ability to learn government contracting and the business accounts
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage work time efficiently
- Solutions oriented and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SharePoint, and with recruitment applicant tracking systems
- Prior experience in vendor management role preferred
- Understanding of Independent Contractors (IC) and Statement of Work (SOW) preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.