Continuous Improvement EngineerApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with probable extension
Job Summary: This individual will focus on defining areas for improvement through data analysis and qualitative observations to drive improvements across all functional groups of the organization to drive production.
- Review line layouts to optimize production
- Design and implement changes to increase safety, productivity, and flow
- Execute line layouts and ramp ups/retirement of product lines
- Define parts needed to order
- Identify and document gaps in Agile
- Order and track parts
- Define and coordinate other inputs (facilities, third party vendors)
- Physically build and implement moves and benches
- Create sub-schedules and execute to high level schedules
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience in business/data analysis and/or project management
- Understanding of the manufacturing environment with a focus on automation
- Strong experience with MS Excel.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.