Configuration Services LeadApply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Employment Type: Direct Hire
High-growth SaaS start-up is looking for a Configuration Services Manager to join their delivery team. Hybrid role of people management and hands on configuration and project management.
- Manage projects, prioritizing work and allocating resources accordingly for Configuration Services.
- Manage and develop thorough understanding of client-specific benefits administration data structures and content to inform solution architecture decisions and the development of detailed and complex technical specifications to support user workflow.
- Responsible for all tasks associated with configuration and maintenance of business rules within including: managing change requests & versioning schemes to support controlled deployment, branching & merging.
- Plan and facilitate requirement review, sprint planning and release status meetings with various levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute expertise to product documentation, training materials and marketing collateral.
- Experience leading a configuration management team within a SaaS software company.
- Strongly prefer healthcare experience.
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.