Computer Systems Validation SpecialistApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: up to 24 months
Job Summary: Hands on position responsible for authoring test scripts and other CSV documents required for the validation of GAMP 5 Category 4 (configurable off the shelf) computer systems. Candidates should be familiar with COTS systems used for clinical development and quality activities in a pharmaceutical environment. Work with business users and Information Technology to ensure the systems remain in a validated state through appropriate change control procedures.
- Hands on position responsible for validation of GAMP 5 Category 4 (configurable off the shelf) computer systems in a GxP environment.
- Authors all validation deliverables including risk assessments, validation plans, user requirements, test plans, test scripts, traceability matrix, test summary reports, and validation summary reports.
- Reviews executed test scripts. Provides input to the project manager for all validation activities and deliverables.
- Reviews vendor provided documentation for suitability.
- Participates in project team meetings with IT and Business.
- Requires participation in early morning and/or evening teleconferences with global project teams.
- Strong validation experience including the validation of global data repositories (warehouse / data lake) with analytics and collaboration tools in a GxP environment.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure terminology and concepts and a thorough understanding of electronic records and electronic signatures requirements (FDA, PIC/S, Annex 11).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple validation projects at one time; work independently and work with global business and IT members with limited validation experience.
- Experience validating systems used to support clinical trials in a pharmaceutical environment (e.g. eTMF, CTMS, safety systems, clinical trial registration, statistical analysis, EDC) and GMP/QMS activities (e.g. labeling artwork management, serialization, document management, learning management) preferred.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience writing CSV test scripts, protocols and summary reports.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.