Compliance Systems AdministratorApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730-1420
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Contract Length: Contract to Hire
Job Summary: Assist in the setup and operation of internal research and development labs that support a wide range of customer work. Be part of a growing team that supports the ever-changing landscape in the data analysis, cloud computing, and cyber security domains.
- Deploy and manage lab research systems that pass security assessment from a wide spectrum of government configuration requirements and baselines (VA 6500, DHS 4300 A, and IRS 4812).
- Capable of understanding configuration management of scripting languages used in automating administration functions such as backups, patching, and auditing.
- Develop\build new secure VM images.
- Managing alerting systems such as Nagios.
- Provide operational support across a range of data analytic, systems engineering, and business intelligence tools.
- Experience with Linux/Unix system administration
- Experience with Windows system administration
- Experience in development of Ansible, Terraform and Shell scripts
- Experience with LAN\WAN networking
- Experience with software development lifecycles and frameworks
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of NIST SP800-53 controls in accordance to the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides
- Knowledge of vulnerability security scanning
- Experienced with Oracle, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL databases
- 8 + years of related experience or BS and 4+ of related
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.