Complaints SpecialistApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for reviewing complaint investigations that other team members have resolved, also evaluation of return product.
- Investigate and process medical device complaints and maintain open complaint level to acceptable levels.
- Assist in maintaining quality system information databases as assigned. Evaluate quality data and prepare periodic reports to monitor trends.
- Assist in supporting manufacturing in the investigation of manufacturing problems and product complaints to determine the root cause and recommend appropriate corrective and preventive action to prevent recurrence.
- Process non-conforming material reports including MRB dispositioning.
- Assist in developing and establishing quality systems programs and plans that ensure compliance with the Quality System Regulations.
- B.S. in Engineering or related field
- 0+ years related quality assurance, software quality engineering experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Medical device experience preferred.
- ASQ certification a plus.
- Beginning knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR Part 820.
- Good organizational, attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Excellent verbal communication and customer interface skills.
- Ability to interface with multiple groups in the organization.
- Basic computer skills – word processing, spreadsheet, windows. MS Office preferred.
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.