Compensation AnalystApply Now
Location: McLean, Virginia 01730-1420
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months temp to perm
Job Summary: The Compensation Consultant performs advanced (senior-level) human resources management work. This involves providing coordination, guidance, and technical support to compensation programs; maintaining variable pay programs; conducting and evaluating HR data and workforce analytics; and providing support to agency and human resources projects. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- As requested, provide guidance and ongoing information on compensation programs, and in the interpretation of various guidelines. If requested, develops pay programs to meet unique needs of customers.
- Supports enterprise activities to build understanding of company’s Pay Program by line managers, staff and HR Business Partners.
- Leads HR’s participation in audits of compensation practices. As requested, leads quality assurance efforts across company’s relating to the compensation administration process by observation, measurement and taking corrective action as needed. Ensures compliance with laws and regulations for all Business Partner staff and the managers they support.
- Participates in developing salary ranges.
- 8 -10 years’ experience in a compensation environment
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business / HR or related experience
- CCP preferred
- Workday experience preferred
- Experience working for a complex not-for-profit preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.