Compensation AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4 – 5 months
- Provide proactive compensation consultation to HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition Partners in assigned client groups including offers, promotions and throughout year-end compensation planning process.
- Support client groups with thoughtful alternative compensation solutions to ad-hoc and complex situations or problems.
- Partner with Director or assume independent responsibility for strategically important work or projects requiring thought leadership. Help support anticipated or unexpected M&A activity.
- Knowledge of Workday
- Experience with market pricing systems including PayFactors
- Strong business acumen, communication and consultative skills
- Experience with M&A activity
- 10 years’ experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs; Life Sciences experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Certified Compensation Professional designation preferred
- Languages: English Read Write Speak
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.