Communications SpecialistApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 10+ months
Job Summary: Provide support for the Health Systems and Worker Safety Task Force/Clinical Data and Health Systems Team's underlying medical condition review work under the CDC COVID-19 Activation.
- Conduct preliminary reviews and systematic literature reviews, including but not limited to: developing search strategies to be used in the relevant databases; searching the relevant databases and retrieving the relevant literature; and maintaining reference libraries and bibliographies for each project.
- Extracting data from evidence into draft summary tables.
- Evidence aggregation and assessment using evidence evaluation tools.
- Maintain a summary of methods used for monthly projects.
- Review evidence extractions and methods for scientific accuracy.
- Provide progress summaries and updates to DHQP leadership and the Guideline development team.
- Provide additional support to the development of CDC infection control guidelines.
- Bachelor's in related field and 4+ years related experience required, or Master's and 2+ years related experience
- Must be U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Superior written, verbal and analytical skills. Must write succinctly and clearly and explain complex situations in plain English to technical and non-technical audiences
- Current CDC Badged is preferred.
- Experience supporting CDC activation activities and completion of ICS100, 200, 300, 400, 700, and 800 coursework
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.