Communications ManagerApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months
Job Summary: Build a comprehensive inclusion and diversity employee communications and engagement strategy and execution plan.
- Create comprehensive employee campaigns focused on driving understanding and action around I&D
- Maintain I&D calendar of communications, events and activities to ensure the right cadence and proper timing
- Bring bold, innovative ideas that help advance a culture of inclusion
- Execute key communications deliverables including videos, written articles and thought pieces, infographics, tools and resources, etc.
- Ensure I&D narrative is pulled through all internal communications and deliverables
- BA or BS in Communications or similar
- 7- 10 years of experience in employee communications, or similar
- Advanced writing and storytelling skills
- Strong organization and program management skills
- Experience in change management and corporate culture is a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.