Commercial Data Governance ConsultantApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6-12 months with possible extension
- Provide guidance on setting up a cross-functional pharma commercial data governance framework/operating model from ground up, develop implementation roadmap, identify key business stakeholder / data owner / steward community, define roles and responsibilities, establish various levels of functional groups and meeting schedules/agendas, train data stewards / analysts to lead various conversations, and socialize the concept of data governance
- Experience leading or supporting MDM rebuild and go live, commercial data environment rebuild and go live, field ops solution (Javelin) go live
- Provide guidance on new product commercial launches data strategy, data optimization, proposing additional data assets to support commercial operation and analytics in the CNS therapeutic area
- Advise on setting up an innovative data catalog for all commercial data, develop a phased approach considering limited internal resource within the next 6-12 months, recommend best practice and the right tool / system (such as erwin, Collibra, Alation, Informatica Data Catalog) to centralize the documentation of data, metrics, business rules, and reports
- Provide best practice on setting up data quality management framework, from both business and technical perspectives, specifically need guidance on Informatica IDQ
- Develop policy and standard operating procedures for the entire data journey from acquisition, onboarding, processing, QA/QC, issue resolving, all the way to consumption, and decommission
- Help develop a plan to centralize commercial data acquisition / aggregation / integration, as well as vendor / contract / budget management
- Provide best practice on data privacy, CCPA, protection of sensitive data
- Provide recommendation on Change management, business process impact analysis
- Advise on the right balance of internal and external resource in operating support for MDM and Commercial Data Governance
- Prioritization of all these initiatives/tasks above, develop detail plan month by month for the remainder of the year, first half of 2021, and then the second half.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.