Cloud PMApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months
Job Summary: The successful candidate will be a self-starter with proven experience with Cloud Storage Services with a focus on data protection. This candidate maintains a current understanding of Cloud Storage trends, and analyzes and evaluates the marketplace to identify product opportunities and target markets. The ideal candidate will coordinate and analyze market research findings and collaborate on the generation of product concepts while also being able to communicate concepts persuasively to a variety of audiences.
- Drives the development and execution of short-term and long-term product and service line strategies and roadmaps, validating with customers and modifying accordingly
- Business-plan generation
- Manage the definition and development of new product features, manage cross-company efforts to ensure approval, and coordinate their introduction
- Conduct market opportunity and requirements analysis and definition using market research firms and customer/prospect visits
- Leads cross-functional team in product development and service enhancement initiatives
- 10-15 years of experience, with a significant portion in product management
- Previous experience in the storage industry required
- Experience with defining solutions or services for Service Providers is a plus
- Knowledge of public cloud storage offerings
- Strong executive facilitation skills and experience related to strategy development and problem solving
- Solid strategic analytical skills (i.e., market and competitive dynamics, business performance)
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.