Cloud Operation TechnicianApply Now
Location: Weston, Florida 33326
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Primary responsibilities for this individual will include troubleshooting environmental issues, analyzing infrastructure and application alerts, executing tasks via scripting, performing post change quality assurance testing, and providing immediate response for incidents in a 24/7/365 atmosphere.
- Proactive monitoring of production and development systems with a sense of urgency when issues arise; environment consists of several thousand production systems and nodes.
- Issue-driven communication to ensure active engagement by escalation staff and timely and effective updates to management.
- Build reports and perform trend analysis of system and application events.
- Provide customer support and escalation for our client base.
- Provide support and coordination for incident management.
- Perform post-change product functionality testing.
- Troubleshoot application and infrastructure related incidents.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment of a least 100 servers, with 3+ years in a technical support position
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Windows 2012 Server or higher as well as Active Directory.
- 2+ years’ experience working with VMWare or another virtualization platform
- Experienced in supporting browser-based applications
- 2+ years’ experience working with enterprise network monitoring tools (Solarwinds Orion, Microsoft SCCM/SCOM, Nagios)
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to emerging technologies
- 2+ years’ experience working with Linux operating systems; ex, Ubuntu
John is responsible for account development and management, which entails creating valuable client and industry partner relationships, and identifying and pursuing vertical opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.