Cloud AdministratorApply Now
Location: Bristol, Connecticut 06010
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 Months, with strong likelihood of becoming a full-time employee
Job Summary: The primary objective of the Cloud Administrator is to evaluate, implement and manage operations of the cloud environment, keeping in line with the Barnes digital strategic vision and goals.
- Maintain close collaboration with internal partners to ensure the operation meets the digital strategy goals and priorities.
- Establish standards, tools, and processes to be used within the team and will have the processes in place to guarantee adherence to those standards.
- Design the architectures for integrating core infrastructure technologies.
- Support the underlying business processes, workflows, data and application platforms that depend on cloud services.
- Maintain the production environment that is global, highly integrated, flexible, and scalable platform.
- Strong Networking experience, and hybrid cloud experience
- Experience moving workloads from on premise to IaaS (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Strong Active Directory experience, including Group Policy Administration, Replication and Deployment experience
- DevOps practices and Agile project management
- Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure, virtual machines, and associated technologies on physical servers.
- 3+ years of active hands-on experience in cloud services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Minimum requirements include a Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience actively implementing cloud solutions and using Azure services.
- Experience with Azure service and Microsoft Server enterprise implementations
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.