Clinical Trials Solution ArchitectApply Now
Location: Billerica, Massachusetts 01821
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: on-going
Job Summary: A very experienced Solution Architect to lead the end to end development of a new Ecosystem development of a Medical Imaging Management Solution. This will involve the integration of multiple products and systems in the company understanding the Security, Information flow and Regulatory needs working closely with the Business and System Owners.
- Contribute to the end to end solution design to meet all the functional and non-functional requirements. Co-ordinate the design functions from subject matter expert groups and capability units to ensure that the solution is complete and has no overlapping points.
- Be able to clearly advise on areas of the solution that may cause issues to the customer and challenge the need of given requirements based on economic, time, business and complexity factors.
- Ensure that transitional architectural positions are factored into designs to allow the transition from as-is to to-be understanding all of the transitional points required, migration of data and workstreams required for delivery.
- Produce clear and concise documentation to define the solution and ensure that supporting lower level design assets have been created.
- Ensure that all solution(s) and components of undergo the correct level of governance and sign-off in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- The candidate will ideally have 10 years’ experience in technical delivery and have a proven record in undertaking design and architecture activities. This can be demonstrated via experience of utilizing skills aligned to below areas and while not necessary certification would be valuable.
- Solution / Enterprise design qualification (e.g. TOGAF) or experience.
- Certification in design methodology (e.g. UML) or experience.
- Certification in scaled agile delivery (e.g. SAFe) or experience.
- Certification in agile delivery (e.g. scrum) or experience.
- Evidence of successful delivery of complex solutions and offerings.
- Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science field, or equivalent
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.