Clinical PMApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The project manager will support approximately three programs in the Clinical Development space. This support includes creating and maintaining project specific project plans; scheduling, attending and documenting team meetings; work collaboratively with the teams to drive projects to successful and timely completion while staying on budget.
- Interact with team members in a collaborative way to drive selected projects to fruition.
- General meeting management- use Microsoft Outlook to schedule cross functional meetings with multiple attendees, create agendas, generate meeting minutes and action items.
- Create and manage project specific Microsoft Project Plans to track the project status throughout the project’s lifecycle
- At least 2-5 years of project management experience,
- Pharmaceutical/CRO Experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s in a science-based subject
- Basic understanding of drug development
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.