Clinical Informatics Analyst (2)Apply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Sr. Manager Clinical Informatics, the Business Analyst will support the requirement gathering, implementation and technical support of Clinical Informatics reporting systems.
- Partner with clinical operations, data management, biostats, clinical supplies organization, medical affairs, regulatory and safety to execute on leading edge digital and analytics strategy to support accelerated drug development.
- Business analysis and system support for clinical operations, drug supply, patient recruitment, bio sample management and regulatory business units in a high growth fast-paced environment.
- Lead user centered design workshops for the collection and refinement of user requirements.
- Collaborate with data engineering, informatics and data science team to develop modern analytics applications.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the definition, design, implementation, and support of analytics solutions across the following Clinical Systems:
Legacy CTMS (Impact, Siebel)
Veeva Clinical Vault (CTMS, eTMF, SSU etc..)
Clinical data warehouse
Clinical operations data warehouse
Site engagement portals
Decentralized trials platforms
- Experience with external vendor integration (CRO, central labs, imaging labs etc..) and vendor technology management
- Experience with Computerized System Validation and global regulatory requirements for data privacy and protection (GDPR)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Biotechnology or equivalent required. Master's preferred.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.