Clinical BAApply Now
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months with possibility to convert to full-time employee
Job Summary: The Business Analyst will gather technical project scope requirements, assembling and designing technical documents, and supporting the implementation of technical programs to align technology to the needs of the business and to map or modify business process to enterprise applications.
- Coordinate the technical needs to create business, functional and technical requirements documents
- Coordinate project meetings, communicate with the team, internal/external partners and senior management
- Participate in scoping, white-boarding sessions, establish the as-is and to-be state working with stakeholders and partner with them to identify, prioritize opportunities for business process optimization, IT implementation to achieve goals.
- Develop technical documentation, system flowcharts, and other materials as needed
- 5 years of experience in large enterprise systems with rich business analysis and requirements gathering specific to complex integrated systems
- 3-5 years of experience in conducting business requirements sessions, writing business requirements and developing use cases
- Experience with typical tools used business analysis such as JIRA, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge SDLC and RICEFW processes, working experience of Onsite – Offshore model and with global cross functional teams
- Prior experience in a large IT organization within the Clinical Research space.
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.