Client Services Associate TechnicianApply Now
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire 03101
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual will provide Service Desk and End User support according to established SLAs and conducts Systems, Storage & Environment Management.
- Maintains and enhances hardware, storage, and communication equipment and ensure it is supporting the business in a reliable, performant, and secure manner.
- Checks and images work station for new associates, ensuring all equipment is in working condition and applications installed
- With supervision from the Manager, completes Service Desk requests and any project tasks assigned.
- Troubleshoots connectivity issues and associate hardware issues. Escalates to second tier support when needed.
- Document service tickets appropriately and advises associates of correct action to take. Completes service desk tickets within designated service level agreements.
- Supports all associates both onsite and remote.
- 4-6 years of experience
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Additional equivalent years of experience in Information Technology can be substituted for degree.
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.