Change Mgt. SpecialistApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The Change Management Contract Associate will design and project manage change management solutions for ongoing projects and initiatives. This person will work in partnership with and under the direction of IT Business Change Management to design and orchestrate change management planning, content creation, and delivery; able to work long and short-term assignments.
- Support large and medium scale projects which will vary in focus, breadth and duration; these may include systems implementations and other large scale or complex projects across the organization.
- Leverage the TJX standard change management framework to design change strategies
- Change Vision and Success Measures: Work with leaders to identify and communicate necessary change and desired outcomes, and define key success measures and metrics.
- Stakeholder Management: Conducts Stakeholder analysis and uses results to plan and drive stakeholder engagement, support and alignment.
- Work with project leaders to develop a plan to effectively and efficiently move from current to desired state. Plan to include: engagement strategies, communication and training plans, and evaluation process. Partner with senior leaders to effectively manage risk to operations and organization.
- Assess Organizational Readiness: Conduct Readiness Assessments to determine gaps between current and desired states and to identify things that will facilitate the desired changes as well as mitigate potential barriers/obstacles to change.
- Assess Risk: Assess risks associated with various change initiatives/ projects and suggests and implements actions to manage any negative impacts.
- 7-10 years relevant experience successfully managing large scale organizational change, professional services consulting experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of and experience with change management AND project management principles and methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in influencing others to move toward a common vision or goal.
- Proven problem solving/decision-making ability; and team player with ability to work with and through others
- Solid ability to effectively plan, manage, implement, and problem solve multiple change projects and change project leads simultaneously while remaining flexible to changing priorities
- Demonstrated skill building productive relationships, engaging, and managing stakeholders at all levels within a matrix organization
- Proven experience communicating with all levels of leadership; exhibits recognizable, confident executive presence
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.