Change Management SpecialistApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6-12 months
Job Summary: This individual will be assisting the Infrastructure Support team within the Information Services department.
- Develop change schedules for Infrastructure assets that ensure disruption to business operations are minimized
- Analyze IT environment to ensure stakeholders are included in the planning process
- Understand the full IT stack and optimize effort to reduce delays and disruption caused by major IT efforts
- Produce schedules and documentation that users can reference to understand the change schedule and impact to the business for IT efforts
- Four-year degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years supporting teams manage change
- 2+ years working with enterprise IT
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written, and visual
- Self-starter, attention to detail
- Commitment to continuous improvement, desire to document work
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.