CATIA Cable Harness DesignerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: We are seeking a CATIA Cable Harness Designer focused on production support to be part of our future, as we continue to develop increasingly capable and reliable robots. This individual will work alongside Design Engineers and Technicians to refine designs into finished products.
- Transitioning physical mockups and concept sketches of cable harnesses into 3D designs in CATIA
- Creating and maintaining 2D prints of cable harnesses in CATIA
- Provide sustaining support by revising and updating 2D/3D cable designs after release.
- 5+ years of experience as a Cable Harness Designer Designer utilizing CATIA 3DX (V6) or other 3D CAD package (CATIA V5, Solidworks, NX, etc.)
- Familiarity with mass production fabrication processes like injection molding, die casting, sand casting, metal stamping, sheet metal, etc.
- Experience creating 3D models and 2D prints of cable harnesses
- Experience with interpretation and usage of GD&T.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.