Candidate Experience Associate (4)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This role is the steward of the company’s candidate experience at every step of the recruitment process.
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders to provide a streamlined and efficient interview scheduling process.
- Partner with team of Candidate Experience Associates to support candidates and Talent Acquisition teams across Remote and Norwood and Cambridge locations.
- Create and communicate interview schedules, travel and hotel details to talent and third party executive search partners.
- Go above and beyond to ensure every candidate has a delightful on-site or virtual interview experience with Moderna. Every detail counts and your creativity will help show talent how different Moderna truly is.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a corporate HR environment in a support capacity.
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Ability to anticipate problems before they happen, seek ways to continuously improve our work, and have a relentless sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively across locations, with and as a remote employee.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.