Calibration TechnicianApply Now
Location: Allston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
- Performs calibration tasks of various instruments throughout the facility per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Global Operating Procedures (GOPs)
- Compliantly records data in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Follows proper gowning and personnel procedures entry into controlled environments
- Initiates Calibration deviations for Out of tolerance (OOT) instruments
- On-boards instrumentation into the Computerized Calibration Management System (CCMS) via Instrument Parameter Worksheets (IPWs).
- High school Graduate or GED equivalent
- Prior experience working in a CGMP environment
- Basic Math, Reading, and Writing skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.