CAD SpecialistApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ months onsite
Job Summary: Reporting to the AD of Engineering, the CAD Specialist will be responsible for creating and updating drawings, primarily using AutoCAD, to support the Engineering team. This role will update and maintain the CAD database for drawing types including, but not limited to, site plans, architectural plans, mechanical system flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams, and electrical schematics.
- Establish and maintain an organized file system for As-Built Drawings
- Update drawings, with types including, but not limited to, site plans, architectural plans, mechanical system flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams, and electrical schematics.
- Coordinates with the Engineering Documentation Manager on drawing updates and maintenance requirements.
- Provide ongoing CAD services to the Engineering Department.
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Autodesk products (Revit, AutoCAD, etc) as a drafter
- 2 years of experience in within a GxP environment preferred.
- Ability to interact well with other groups and must be able to take ownership of and follow through on assignments.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.