Cable & Harness TechnicianApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual you will help our Manufacturing team assemble and/or modify electronic equipment for our robot fleet.
- Assemble and cable and harnesses following engineering documentation
- Inspect prior work on assemblies as well as individual in-process work to ensure work is up to standard
- Document inspection records according to quality procedures
- Operate equipment such as crimping machines, cable strippers and soldering irons
- Work with various measuring equipment utilized in cable assemblies such as rulers, measure and calipers.
- Experience constructing cable and wire harnesses for automotive, military or aerospace applications
- Previous experience working within the cable assembly industry with soldering skills preferred.
- Previous experience with basic electronic hand-tools (wire strippers, cutters, and/or soldering iron)
- Formal training in IPC/WHMA-A-620 (including hands on qualification) or equivalent preferred
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.