Contract Length: 6 months with possible conversion
Job Summary: This individual will help our Manufacturing team assemble and/or modify electronic equipment for our robot fleet.
- Assemble cable and harnesses following engineering documentation
- Inspect prior work on assemblies as well as individual in-process work to ensure work is up to standard
- Document inspection records according to quality procedures
- Operate equipment such as crimping machines, cable strippers and soldering irons
- Work with various measuring equipment utilized in cable assemblies such as rulers, measures, and calipers.
- Experience constructing cable and wire harnesses for automotive, military or aerospace applications
- Previous experience working within the cable assembly industry with soldering skills preferred.
- Previous experience with basic electronic hand-tools (wire strippers, cutters, and/or soldering iron)
- Formal training in IPC/WHMA-A-620 (including hands on qualification) or equivalent preferred