Business Systems AnalystApply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Business Systems Analyst (Software Configuration):
Company: Market leading SaaS start-up in healthcare industry.
- Define and document business rules from clients to help product teams deliver high-quality, data intensive software solutions
- Work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to plan/facilitate requirement reviews, sprint planning’s and release status meetings
- Run with various projects assigned
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL querying or other programming language.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to break down procedures at a granular level and organize data in logical manner.
- Able and willing to travel
- Strong team player attitude, with ability to demonstrate the professionalism, integrity, mutual respect
- Passionate about producing high-quality work and forming strong, trusting relationships (internally and externally)
- Analytical and judgment skills, with the ability to make sound decisions quickly with follow-through.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication skills.
- Federally regulated guidelines/standards (SBC, SOB, Rx Rider, EOC, ANOC documents) would be plus, but not required.
- Strong presentation skills
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.