Business Intelligence DeveloperApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3+ months
Job Summary: Create business intelligence tools and reports, such as physical data models and dimensional analyses. Design, code, test, and aggregate results from SQL queries to provide information to users. Create technical documents to document Oracle and Snowflake contents, concepts, and mapping between databases. Participate in the design, development, and analysis of data architecture and warehousing approaches.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in applications
- Convert existing views and objects from Oracle to Snowflake
- Optimize query performance
- Create new data warehouse objects to support new systems and capabilities
- Work through change control to promote objects from development through testing and to production
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Provide Business & Data Analysis and testing
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of related experience
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.