Business Data AnalystApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for the operations process improvement and change management.
- Perform standard weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI reporting with excellent attention to detail
- Provide accurate and timely ad-hoc analyses to address existing and new business needs; investigate variances and discrepancies in merchandise reporting and analyses
- Deliver strategy and recommendations on various initiatives across all levels of Management
- Present and provide training on various types of work including day-to-day reporting and conceptual topics
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in an FP&A, Business Analytics, Corporate Retail and/or Data Science Environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business-oriented field of study, including but not limited to Business Analytics, Finance, Operations, or Marketing.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; experience reporting on large data sets
- Strong communication skills with an ability to obtain information and devise business solutions
- Able to deliver results and strategic recommendations concisely and effectively to upper management
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.