Business Continuity AnalystApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for managing all the Business Continuity activities for the organization.
- Develop an enterprise-wide business continuity process and governance structure
- Support the Director in aligning business continuity activities to overall Business Resilience strategy and other organizational goals
- Work enterprise-wide to develop and maintain business continuity plans
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis and apply enterprise risk methodology to determine criticality
- Manage data collection process with process owners for BIA
- Maintain a business continuity dashboard
- Ensure follow up with process owners for BCP development and required updates
- Support the development of an enterprise risk management methodology
- Work with business partners and third-party partners to identify key processes and functions, key resources, optimal RTO, and interdependencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 5 years of experience, ideally in business continuity, emergency management, crisis management, or other security discipline in industry or the public sector
- Certification in Business Continuity, Emergency Management, or Security preferred; Subject matter expertise in business continuity or disaster recovery
- Experience developing and conducting a Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plans
- Experience validating business continuity plans and drafting after-action reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong facilitation and project management skills
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.