Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will develop detailed, flexible Portfolio Management standards and guidance for IT Security.
- Publishes, maintains and revisits Portfolio Management documentation; updates as needed (Examples: team RACI, job aid requesting procurement)
- Markets and advises on IT Security internally by educating the organization on the services the group provides (Examples: during engagement forums, department meetings)
- Elicits key information by employing deep listening and investigates root cause analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business, Communications, or equivalent work experience
- Applied proficiency in using Microsoft productivity applications, especially Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience documenting simple processes
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.