Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 7 months
Job Summary: This individual will help plan the requirements elicitation phase of a highly complex project or multi-phase program (approach, tasks, timing).
- Create and Socialize Roadmaps with key stakeholders
- Write Epics, Features & User Stories as required
- Manage complex requirements across multiple connected projects or for a highly complex, large project
- Review and critiques other BA's/Product Owners deliverables, identifying risks and improvements
- Support the Product Owners on the ART and support the Product Managers deputizing for them as required
- Effectively facilitate disagreements between users and help find solutions
- Identify cross project impacts and actively resolve conflicts
- Experience of designing and implementing Merchandise Planning Systems in a Retail environment
- Experience of working with Oracle RPAS Planning Solutions; Merchandise Financial Planning (MFP) or customized Unit Planning Solutions
- Experience in creating complex Excel models
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.