Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: The Analyst is a customer facing role within the Technology, Analytics and Data Insights group for Global Safety and Regulatory Sciences department. This role requires an individual who can work closely within business functions to understand their processes and identify opportunities to improve their capabilities for consuming data.
- Expertise with Tableau and/or PowerBI
- Preclinical Science experience with CDISC SEND
- Understanding of RIM data and regulatory processes
- Expert documentation skills including ERD, process flow and user guides
- Data warehousing
- Project management
- Additional skills: Oracle APEX, Sharepoint, Spotfire, Alteryx, Business Objects, Office 360
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years’ experience
John is responsible for account development and management, which entails creating valuable client and industry partner relationships, and identifying and pursuing vertical opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.