Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Contract to Hire
Job Summary: The IS Business Analyst is responsible for independently managing or assisting the Global IT Application team and Project Managers in identifying the business needs of their customers and stakeholders to help determining solutions to business problems.
- Assist in determining the best solution for the business issue being addressed by the active project.
- Contribute to the business case development.
- Work with business process owners and drive the effort in determining and documenting project requirements, use stories, and business process documents.
- Coordinate and manage workshops to analyze, define, document, and validate functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Support Manufacturing operations with processes and requirements. 6. Work with the development and QA team to translate requirements when needed.
- Support QA team with test strategy and test case development.
- Plan, monitor, manage, and communicate progress on all requirements activities throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Identify and mitigate project issues and/or risks related to requirements with escalation/delegation of issues to appropriate members of the project team.
- Responsible for managing relationships with businesses and vendors pertaining to requirement effort.
- 10+ years of successful business analysis in software development lifecycle focusing on business applications, including business planning, system and data analysis, process analysis and design, business and functional requirements analysis, and use case/user story analysis.
- 7+ years of leadership and management experience in leading a BA team with requirements management utilizing industry best practices.
- Experience in both waterfall (large waterfall project is a must have) and pure agile environment.
- Expert with software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills for complex problem solving.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with information technology focus.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.