Business AnalystApply Now
Location: New York, New York 10003
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Temp to Perm
This job is 100% remote even after quarantine
Job Summary: As an Agile Business Analyst, you will be an empowered team member, knowledgeable in the business, who deploys best practices to facilitate the elicitation, organization and documentation of business and solution requirements, working closely with product owners, stakeholders and Scrum teams.
- Meet and work with product owners, scrum teams, project business sponsors, end-users and others as necessary to perform assignments.
- Assist Product Owner with Backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization.
- Lead requirements discussions to document, analyze and translate functional and non-functional requirements into user stories, diagrams, and other deliverables as needed.
- Participate in Scrum Agile events and other agile activities.
- Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations and relationships with all stakeholders.
- Assist the team as needed to complete stories and with troubleshooting problems and developing recommendations/solutions.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, or 4 equivalent years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business analysis and design on software development projects in analyst role (preferably within a Scrum Agile team).
- Experience designing and implementing project management methodologies and requirements definition and management practices
- Experience in a Project Management Organization preferred
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) certifications, CBAP or CCBA preferred
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and understanding all major workflows associated with healthcare claim processing
- Knowledge of broad range project methodologies and best practices for requirements definition and management including Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.