Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
- Works directly with business sponsors, key stakeholders and IT/vendor delivery teams to ensure the solution meets the product vision and business objectives
- Adept at translating business needs into Features that teams can develop into finished deliverables
- Effective communicator of ongoing risks, scope trade-offs, and timeline impacts to stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Proficient knowledge of business analysis, and good working knowledge of project/product management concepts desired, along with an understanding of how enterprise software products are positioned and developed
- Analyzes complex cross functional business processes, and defines integrated business and solution requirements using industry standard methodologies and techniques, and is able to apply modified approaches and techniques to meet different circumstances
- Comfortable operating under a range of applicable project methodologies, including waterfall and scrum/agile.
- Requirements management
- Process mapping (process maps)
- Data Flow modeling
- Functional Specifications (design and configuration)
- Knowledge of retail sector
- Knowledge of relevant IT technologies
- Functional knowledge (Risk and Compliance)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of related work experience
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.