Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The IS Business Analyst is responsible for understanding system platforms, conducting business/system analysis, and documenting system functional flows and requirements.
- Understand the current processes and system platforms.
- Work with the internal Business Analysis (BA) team and IS resources to understand how requirements are documented.
- Review existing requirements and system architecture documents.
- Interview internal resources to understand system functions/requirements and information flows across all platforms.
- Document system functional requirements and process/data flows, including data/business logic and validations.
- Document appropriate control measures for future requirement management.
- Educate BA team on industry best practices with documenting process flows and system functional requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with information technology focus
- 10+ years’ experience of successful business analysis in software development lifecycle, including business planning, data/system analysis, process analysis and design, business and functional requirements analysis, and use case/user story analysis.
- 7+ years practical experience using Visio, LucidChart or the like documenting data/process flows.
- Proficient with software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills for complex problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills. • Risk assessment, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Competency in using all tools required to perform duties and tasks, including MS Office, Lucidchart/Visio, Jira and Confluence.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.