Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extensionJob Summary: The Principal Business Analyst will help augment the company’s staff in IT Financial Management which includes budget management, IT cost transparency, cost optimization, investment planning and overall IT value measurement.
- The Analyst will report to an IT Leadership team member and will collect and summarize information that directly supports IT Leadership team decision making. The Analyst will distill large and complex datasets into information that facilitates critical decisions for how the company runs its IT organization. The Analyst will use tools such as Oracle Hyperion (EPM), Excel, Power BI, and Planview.
- The Analyst will manipulate and summarize data to recognize trends and patterns that will significantly improve the performance of the company’s IT’s investments.
- The Analyst will assist with the monthly finance and operational reviews that will be presented to the IT Leadership team. The goals of these finance and operational meetings are to optimize IT investment and ability to execute projects.
- The Analyst will establish processes and tools to maintain data integrity in manually managed data. This includes installing processes to ensure that data is recorded accurately, and summarized data is accurately and easily linked to supporting details.
- Experience with tools such as Oracle Hyperion (EPM), Excel, IT Financial Management (ITFM) tools, and Project and Portfolio Management tools (e.g. Planview) are important.
- Expert-level experience with Excel is a key requirement of the Analyst.
- Power BI experience is also strongly desired.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.