Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: The incumbent will be a member of the worldwide MS Teams Conference Room technology roll out using Logitech MS Teams technology. Main responsibilities will be scheduling rooms for installation, tracking each room while it is being upgraded, tracking UAT post-installation per room and owning the communication with key stakeholders including the vendor performing the installations.
- Schedule each room for installation and communicate the schedule with the install vendor.
- Track the specifics for each room’s installation and ensure each task is performed.
- Educate IT Functional Leads on IT Collaboration Technology solutions.
- Work with site Leads to schedule rooms, make sure each room is taken off-line and all tasks for taking a room off-line are completed in time.
- Build face-to-face relationships with local IT resources and key business leaders
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or any related field.
- Five years or more of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Certification in SharePoint and O365 tools is a plus.
- High customer service orientation and results oriented
- Experience with MS Teams
- Experience configuring SharePoint sites in SharePoint 2013 or 2016, as well as, SharePoint Online
- Skills working with Office 365 suite
- Skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel, Planner
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and other common project management tools
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.