Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: Partner with the Business Analyst and the Regulatory organization to support a suite of systems.
- Support the Business Analyst in authoring SDLC deliverables
- Develop process knowledge to translate to business and technical requirements
- Documentation of business processes and use cases
- When required, support complex data migration activities, including Excel data mapping and repeated load processing activities
- Provide appropriate technical/functional software support throughout the life of the project
- Assist in testing preparation and implementation of new application
- Support development of training materials and facilitation of end user training sessions
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to interact with business users, technical IT groups, project managers, senior management, outsourced service providers, and vendors.
- 1-3 years' experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player yet able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation.
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- BA or BS required.
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.