Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months
- Support the Lead Business Analyst in authoring SDLC deliverables
- Develop process knowledge to translate to business and technical requirements
- Document business processes and use cases
- Provide appropriate technical/functional software support throughout the life of the project
- BA or BS in Biostatistics, Statistics or Computer Science required
- 8-10 years' experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies.
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation.
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry – Clinical Data Management
- SAS and ValidR tools for statistical programming
- System and data migration, integration, data lifecycle management, security and storage management
- AWS Cloud, Blackberry Workspace (WatchDox), file transfer utility tools
- CDISC; EDC systems; SDTM and ADaM standards. Study-level dataset specifications.
Understanding of clinical statistical programming, analysis preferred but not required
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.