Business AnalystApply Now
Location: marlborough, Massachusetts 1752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with potential to become permanent employee
- Agile and JIRA area MUST.
- Product management/Product Ownership.
- Candidate be on the support team (2 teams: Support and Delivery). So experience with either area will suffice.
- Candidate will be back-log grooming for multiple business groups (workplace services, Risk and compliance, GS&P, legal- experience in these fields is a plus) flushing out requests and prepping for the delivery team.
- Excellent communication skills (will be speaking with employees at all levels including Senior Leadership)
- Minimum 2-3 years with Agile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Process mapping (process maps)
- Data Flow modeling
- Functional Specifications (design and configuration)
- Knowledge of Agile Delivery Model, Product Management, Backlog Grooming and Prioritization
- Knowledge of retail sector
- Knowledge of relevant IT technologies
- Functional knowledge (Corporate Back Office Functions including Store Building Management, Legal Risk and Compliance, Global Sourcing and Procurement, Workplace Services etc)
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.